Winnie The Pooh quotes might not be something you think of straight away but Winnie The Pooh has come out with some remarkable quotes, as have his friends.
For Winnie The Pooh quotes like this - When Christopher Robin asks Pooh what he likes doing best in the world, Pooh says, after much thought, "What I like best in the whole world is Me and Piglet going to see You, and You saying 'What about a little something?' and Me saying, 'Well, I shouldn't mind a little something, should you, Piglet,' and it being a hummy sort of day outside, and birds singing." You've found the right page.
We hope you enjoy our great selection of Winnie The Pooh quotes below:
1. If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you. - Winnie the Pooh
2. If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. but the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. i'll always be with you. - Winnie the Pooh
3. If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever - Winnie the Pooh
4. You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes. - Winnie the Pooh
5. Promise me you'll never forget me because if I thought you would I'd never leave. - Winnie the Pooh
6. If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear. - Winnie the Pooh
7. Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there some day. - Winnie the Pooh
8. A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference. - Winnie the Pooh
9. "I wonder what Piglet is doing," thought Pooh. "I wish I were there to be doing it, too." - Winnie the Pooh
10. Just because an animal is large, it doesn't mean he doesn't want kindness; however big Tigger seems to be, remember that he wants as much kindness as Roo. - Winnie the Pooh
Free Inspiring Quotes By E-mail
Join thousands of people and receive one inspiring quotation delivered by e-mail daily!
Here are some users comments:-
"THESE quotes are seriously amazing! thank you so much for brightening my day everyday with these quotes. They keep me going when i am down,
and add on to when i am happy.... thanks!!!!"
"just wanted to say thank you for the wonderful quotes each and every day...Some days, it's the nicest thing I hear all day....Muah..."
You can STOP the inspirational quotation e-mails any time you like... ENJOY
11. Wherever they go, and whatever happens to them on the way, in that enchanted place on the top of the forest, a little boy and his Bear will always be playing. - Winnie the Pooh
12. Owl hasn't exactly got Brain, but he Knows Things. - Winnie the Pooh
13. "Pooh, promise me you won't forget about me, ever. Not even when I am a hundred."
Pooh thought for a little.
"How old shall I be then?"
Pooh nodded. "I promise," he said. - Winnie the Pooh
14. Some people care too much, I think it's called love. - Winnie the Pooh
15. Sometimes, if you stand on the bottom rail of a bridge and lean over to watch the river slipping slowly away beneath you, you will suddenly know everything there is to be known. - Winnie the Pooh
16. To the uneducated, an A is just three sticks. - Winnie the Pooh
17. A little patch I was keeping for my birthday," he said; "but after all, what are birthdays? Here today and gone tomorrow. Help yourself, Tigger. - Eeyore
18. "Is it a very Grand thing to be an Afternoon, what you said?"
"Oh was this it?" said Pooh. "Could a Bear be one?"
"Of course he could!" said Christopher Robin. "I'll make you one."
And he took a stick and touched Pooh on the shoulder, and said,
"Rise, Sir Pooh De Bear, most faithful of all my Knights." - Christopher Robin & Winnie the pooh
19. Those who are clever, who have a Brain, never understand anything. - Winnie the Pooh
20. Before beginning a hunt, it is wise to ask someone what you are looking for before you begin looking for it. - Winnie the Pooh